Sustainable Plastics Symposium
Carbon4PUR and CO2Exide invite you to discuss a potential circular value chain concept for polyurethanes +++ Focusing on CO2 as a raw material for sustainable chemistry +++ Dialogue between civil society, science and politics with industry +++ Covestro board member announced as guest +++
During the morning session, the joint symposium “Sustainable Plastics – Joining CCU, Circular Economy and Power-to-X for better Polymers” offers the opportunity for detailed insights into the objectives and results of the H2020 research projects CO2Exide, Carbon4PUR and PUReSmart.
Subsequent roundtable discussions will focus on the necessary regulations, social acceptance and green electricity as preconditions and enablers for carbon-neutral chemistry.
The symposium will end with a panel discussion with
- Sucheta Govil, CCO Covestro
- Søren Bøwadt, European Comission
- Walter Leitner, Director MPI-CEC and Professor RWTH Aachen University
- Maximilian Fleischer, Chief Key Expert Siemens Energy
- Eric de Coninck, Low Impact Steelmaking Project Manager ArcelorMittal.
Carbon4PUR and CO2Exide warmly invite you to participate in this multifaceted symposium and the wide-ranging discussions.
Read more and register here: https://dechema.converia.de/frontend/index.php?sub=459